Website launch: TEI-C MM and Conference, November 2017, Victoria, B.C., Canada

Website launch: TEI-C MM and Conference, November 2017, Victoria, B.C., Canada

Kathryn Tomasek-2

The Program Committee is pleased to announce the launch of our website for the 17th annual Conference and Members Meeting of the Text Encoding Initiative Consortium (TEI), which will be held November 13-15, 2017, at the University of Victoria, B.C., Canada; with workshops November 11-12.

This year's theme, Pedagogy and Praxis, is particularly apt since we are meeting at the home of the widely celebrated Digital Humanities Summer Institute.

We expect to open submissions within the next two weeks. In the meantime, we encourage members of the TEI-C community to read our call for proposals and begin to think about joining us on beautiful Vancouver Island this fall.

*****

All TEI-related proposals for individual papers, panel sessions, posters, and demonstrations are welcome. Special consideration will be given to proposals related to this year's theme, Pedagogy and Praxis.

Kathryn Tomasek
Program Chair, 2017 TEI-C Members Meeting and Conference
Associate Professor of History
Wheaton College
Norton, Massachusetts
@KathrynTomasek

Our Wheaton College was founded as a school for the higher education of women in 1834.
Our Wheaton College is committed to individual, academic, and religious freedom.