Where are TEI CSSs?

Tomaž Erjavec
Hi,

in various TEI-derived HTMLs we are using the TEI CSSs directly from the
TEI web-site, but they seem to have disappeared, e.g.

https://www.tei-c.org/release/xml/tei/stylesheet/tei.css

returns a 404. Is this some problem with the website, or have they moved
somewhere else?

Best,

Tomaž

Re: Where are TEI CSSs?

Peter Stadler
Hi Tomaž,

the error suggests that the TEI Stylesheets release is not properly installed on the TEI server. Since we just released TEI P5 version 3.6.0 it’s likely due to this update, not because of the server issues. We’ll have a look!

Thanks for spotting and reporting!
Best
Peter