Working on TEI stylesheets

richard light

Hi,

I thought I would do my bit to contribute to TEI stylesheet development, so I logged into the GitHub repository and found an issue which took my interest: RDF generation (#281).  I have attempted to fix the presenting problem, and in the process tidied up the order of templates so you can find a specific TEI element type or CIDOC-CRM class/property.  Created a new branch and described it: however when I hit 'Publish' it told me I don't have permission to do this (i.e. publish a new branch to the repository).

Is this something which I can be given permission to do, or should I pass my changes on to someone else?  Git username richardofsussex.

Thanks,

Richard

Richard Light

Re: Working on TEI stylesheets

Hugh Cayless-2
Hi Richard,

Thanks for your contribution! What we'd prefer you do is open a pull request. If you fork the Stylesheets you should be able to push to the fork, and then you can create a new pull request from your fork to the Stylesheets.

All the best,
Hugh

Richard Light

Re: Working on TEI stylesheets

richard light

Hugh,

OK, I think I have successfully done that, and await feedback with interest ...

Richard