alternative HTML rendering of the TEI Guidelines/customizations

alternative HTML rendering of the TEI Guidelines/customizations

Peter Stadler
Dear friends of the TEI,

I’m looking for alternative HTML renderings of TEI Guidelines and/or customizations. That is, if you create and maintain your project documentation in ODD, do you publish them using the standard TEI Stylesheets or do you create your own renderings?

I’m asking for my own project where I want to display several TEI customizations side by side—but would be more than happy about any general feedback concerning the current display of the TEI Guidelines, as well.

Any pointers, comments or questions are much appreciated!

Best
Peter

Re: alternative HTML rendering of the TEI Guidelines/customizations

Raffaele Viglianti-2
Hi Peter,

While not a TEI customization, the Music Encoding Initiative uses ODD and generates Guidelines and Reference tables (both HTML and PDF) with their own XSLTs rather than TEI's (though the TEI Stylesheets are used by MEI for generating schemata).

I don't know where the code is kept, but the final result can be seen here http://music-encoding.org/support/guidelines/

All best,
Raff

On Mon, May 22, 2017 at 8:57 AM, Peter Stadler <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear friends of the TEI,

I’m looking for alternative HTML renderings of TEI Guidelines and/or customizations. That is, if you create and maintain your project documentation in ODD, do you publish them using the standard TEI Stylesheets or do you create your own renderings?

I’m asking for my own project where I want to display several TEI customizations side by side—but would be more than happy about any general feedback concerning the current display of the TEI Guidelines, as well.

Any pointers, comments or questions are much appreciated!

Best
Peter

Re: alternative HTML rendering of the TEI Guidelines/customizations

Eduard Drenth

Dear all,

MEI source is all here: https://github.com/music-encoding, looks interesting.

Eduard Drenth, Software Architekt

[hidden email]

Doelestrjitte 8

8911 DX  Ljouwert

+31 58 234 30 47

gpg: https://sks-keyservers.net/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x065EF82A1E02CC43

Peter

Re: alternative HTML rendering of the TEI Guidelines/customizations

Peter Stadler
Dear all,

although I additionally received a few answers off list, I still believe there must be more renderings of customizations out there …
I hope to present a paper on that at the next TEI conference so if you find anything, please keep throwing it at me.

Many thanks so far
Peter