an archival query

Lou Burnard-6

Somewhat to my surprise, the TEI web site doesn't seem to provide any link to the ODD files from which P4 was generated. We have this for P2 and P3 and (in rudimentary form) for P1. For P4, however, the website offers only generated DTD, HTML, and PDF files. Have these files gone missing, or are they just invisible on the website?

Re: an archival query

Kevin Hawkins
It turns out that we had these files, but they weren't linked from anywhere, nor easily downloadable at once.  After corresponding with Lou, I've created a zip file and linked from http://www.tei-c.org/Vault/P4/ .  Please let me know if there are any problems.  --Kevin