castList

John P. McCaskey-2

Is there a reason castList is not a member of model.listLike?

John

Re: castList

Peter Stadler
To my understanding castList is a highly specialized list only to appear in the front part of a dramatic work. Thus, it's a member of model.frontPart.drama - why it's also a member of model.inter someone else has to explain ;)

Best
Peter

Am 14.05.2017 um 04:05 schrieb John P. McCaskey <[hidden email]>:

Is there a reason castList is not a member of model.listLike?

John

Re: castList

John P. McCaskey-2

I see. That makes sense. Thanks.

John

On 5/15/2017 2:31 PM, Peter Stadler wrote:

To my understanding castList is a highly specialized list only to appear in the front part of a dramatic work. Thus, it's a member of model.frontPart.drama - why it's also a member of model.inter someone else has to explain ;)

Best
Peter

On 5/14/2017 12:07 PM, C. M. Sperberg-McQueen wrote:
I can’t speak for more recent revisors of the schema, but at one point the conscious reason was that cast lists typically are restricted to front matter and any occurrence of a castList within a p element was much more likely to be an error than correct transcription of a text.