confirming new deadline for proposals for TEI MM

confirming new deadline for proposals for TEI MM

Kathryn Tomasek-2
Dear colleagues,

Just a quick note to confirm Janelle Jenstad's message regarding the new deadline for proposals for the TEI Members Meeting at UVic in November.

It is indeed May 23.

Keep those proposals coming in. And join us in November!

Best,

Kathryn

Kathryn Tomasek
Associate Professor of History
Wheaton College
Norton, Massachusetts
@KathrynTomasek

Our Wheaton College was founded as a school for the higher education of women in 1834.
Our Wheaton College is committed to individual, academic, and religious freedom.