Quantcast

failing to locate the minutes of recent Board meetings

failing to locate the minutes of recent Board meetings

Piotr Bański
Dear Board,

I am not able to find the minutes of the meeting ("Business meeting"
and/or Board F2F meeting) that was/were held at the last TEI-MM. I have
looked for them in the official TEI-C space and in the wiki. I was sure
I saw a message from Michelle about the minutes and just put it aside
for later, but now I'm beginning to think that this could have been a
flashback from after Lyon. My perception of time has gotten very weird
over the years.

If the minutes are indeed missing, please treat this message as a
friendly nudge to get them done at some point :-) And if they are out
there and it's just me who fails at locating them, I'll be grateful for
the link. I thought that I could use the minutes to solve on my own the
issue of the potential mistake in the dates published for the upcoming
TEI-MM -- I would love to have the proper dates in my calendar because
of the other conference events taking place in the 2nd part of 2017 that
I should plan ahead for.

Thanks in advance and best regards,

   Piotr

Re: failing to locate the minutes of recent Board meetings

Dalmau, Michelle Denise
Hi, Piotr,

The business meeting minutes will be posted in the next few days. I plan to summarize them and announce the 2017 officers!

Thanks for the nudge,
--Michelle

Typos and Autocorrections Courtesy of my iPhone