https access to Guidelines

Lou Burnard-6
Is there any good reason why the TEI stylesheets and TEI releases in
general should not be served using https rather than http?

It would make it easier to integrate links (e.g. to the TEI provided
CSS) into a document which is going to be served from a server that
requires use https, such as for example github pages.

Re: https access to Guidelines

Lou Burnard-6
Ignore that! I've just discovered that it is already!!