invitation to participate in a survey

Susan Schreibman

Dear colleagues,

Educational videos have become a staple of both F2F and online teaching. We are conducting a survey to explore the use and effectiveness of and interest
in videos as pedagogical tools. It will take approximately 10 minutes to complete, and all responses will be anonymous.

We would like to hear from you about your experience using videos, either as an educator or as a learner. We are particularly interested in hearing from
people who have watched or used in an educational setting the videos available from the #dariahTeach platform <https://teach.dariah.eu/>, an online platform with open-source, high quality, multilingual teaching materials for the digital arts and humanities. We now have three courses with TEI content: Text Encoding and the TEI, Digitising Dictionaries, and Digital Scholarly Editions: Manuscripts, Texts and TEI Encoding

Videos are part of virtually all of our online courses, and is the only method of delivery for our Introduction to Digital Humanities course. The results of this survey will inform a forthcoming publication on the use of videos as pedagogical tools in the Digital Humanities.

To participate in the survey, please follow
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/dariahTeach

To learn more about #dariahTeach please visit the #dariahTeach website
<https://www.dariah.eu/teach/>

If you have any questions or comments, do not hesitate to contact: Professor Susan Schreibman, Maynooth University, Email: [hidden email] Dr
Konstantinos Papadopoulos, Maynooth University, Email: [hidden email]
--
Susan Schreibman
Professor of Digital Humanities

email: [hidden email]