macro.anyXML -> anyElement: what's the corresponding piece of magic, please?

macro.anyXML -> anyElement: what's the corresponding piece of magic, please?

Piotr Banski
Hi all,

In his message from over a year ago, Hugh explained the issue behind the
sweet "conflicting ID-types for attribute" message and suggested a hack
to avoid it:

http://lists.tei-c.org/pipermail/tei-council/2015/022174.html

Do I understand correctly that this hack should not work with the
current, purified version of the Guidelines, and that therefore we
potentially need another? And if so, may I ask how to weave the magic
now? :-) Would it focus on anyElement, somehow?

Thanks in advance,

   Piotr

Re: macro.anyXML -> anyElement: what's the corresponding piece of magic, please?

George Bina
Hi Piotr,

If you have a sample schema that shows the conflicting ID issue, I can
provide you advise on how to correct that.

Best Regards,
George
--
George Cristian Bina
http://www.oxygenxml.com

On 17/03/17 23:48, Piotr Bański wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> In his message from over a year ago, Hugh explained the issue behind the
> sweet "conflicting ID-types for attribute" message and suggested a hack
> to avoid it:
>
> http://lists.tei-c.org/pipermail/tei-council/2015/022174.html
>
> Do I understand correctly that this hack should not work with the
> current, purified version of the Guidelines, and that therefore we
> potentially need another? And if so, may I ask how to weave the magic
> now? :-) Would it focus on anyElement, somehow?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
>   Piotr

Re: macro.anyXML -> anyElement: what's the corresponding piece of magic, please?

Lou Burnard-6
The element <anyElement> is meant to replace any need to use
macro.anyXML. If this bug is reappearing and you are using anyElement
(and not muddying the water by also using macro.anyXML) please raise a
ticket!