msDesc not member of att.docStatus

Torsten Schassan-2
Dear colleagues,

is there a reason why <msDesc>, although member of model.biblLike isn't
a member of att.docStatus?

Best, Torsten

--
Torsten Schassan - Digitale Editionen, Abteilung Handschriften und
Sondersammlungen
+49-5331-808-130 (Fax -165)
Handschriftendatenbank* http://diglib.hab.de/?db=mss

Re: msDesc not member of att.docStatus

Martin Holmes
Hi Torsten,

I can't see any reason for this omission other than historical accident.
It seems perfectly reasonable to me that @status on msDesc could be used
to describe the document being described. Could you submit a feature
request?

On 2017-02-14 03:31 AM, Torsten Schassan wrote:
> Dear colleagues,
>
> is there a reason why <msDesc>, although member of model.biblLike isn't
> a member of att.docStatus?
>
> Best, Torsten

Re: msDesc not member of att.docStatus

Agreed. If there isn't already then put in a feature request on github. I'm sure it is only because no one has asked.

James

--
Dr James Cummings, Academic IT Services, University of Oxford