outline schedule available TEI2018

Susan Schreibman
Colleagues -- for all those attending TEI2018, we have posted a draft
schedule online. Please see

https://tei2018.dhii.asia/programme

for details.

We look forward to seeing you in Tokyo in September!

best

susan

--
Susan Schreibman
Professor of Digital Humanities

email: [hidden email]
phone: +353 1 708 3451
fax:  +353 1 708 4797

Re: outline schedule available TEI2018

Piotr Bański
Dear Susan,

I wonder how drafty this draft is. In particular, I am puzzled by the
placement of SIG meetings *after* the plenary, which up to now has
always included reports from SIG meetings.

In particular, I don't see this move as supporting the status of SIGs.
Effectively, it pushes SIGs, where a lot of innovative TEI work has been
and is being done, to the periphery, rather than promoting their role,
which, I believe, has been one of the stated goals of the Board for years.

Best regards,

    Piotr

On 16/07/18 00:33, Susan Schreibman wrote:

> Colleagues -- for all those attending TEI2018, we have posted a draft
> schedule online. Please see
>
> https://tei2018.dhii.asia/programme
>
> for details.
>
> We look forward to seeing you in Tokyo in September!
>
> best
>
> susan

Re: outline schedule available TEI2018

Susan Schreibman
Hi Piotr -- thank you for this suggestion. When we were doing up the
outline schedule we did not think of this aspect. We were trying to
accommodate a number of requests, but we will review this and get back
to the list with an update.

best