oxgarage missing

Toma Tasovac-3
Hi,

what happened to OxGarage?

http://www.tei-c.org/oxgarage/ (which is the link given in the Tools dropdown menu) gives oops that page can't be found

All best,
Toma
--
Belgrade Center for Digital Humanities

Re: oxgarage missing

Hugh Cayless-2
It looks to me like the site has been switched over to the new version that's been waiting in the wings for a while, but that none of the configuration for handling the Tools section has been set up. The good news is that OxGarage is still running, it's just temporarily inaccessible. I've emailed our sysadmin. I'm afraid I don't have the necessary permissions to actually fix (or even see) the web server configuration.

Hugh

On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 6:22 AM Toma Tasovac <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

what happened to OxGarage?

http://www.tei-c.org/oxgarage/ (which is the link given in the Tools dropdown menu) gives oops that page can't be found

All best,
Toma
Belgrade Center for Digital Humanities

Belgrade Center for Digital Humanities

Re: oxgarage missing

Kevin Hawkins
As in my message to TEI-L on Friday, we have switched CMSes for the website, but there's been a bit of fallout.

As of 30 minutes ago, OxGarage should now be fixed, but please contact [hidden email] if you find additional problems.

Kevin

On Mon, 25 Jun 2018 07:28:03 -0400, Hugh Cayless <[hidden email]> wrote:

>It looks to me like the site has been switched over to the new version
>that's been waiting in the wings for a while, but that none of the
>configuration for handling the Tools section has been set up. The good news
>is that OxGarage is still running, it's just temporarily inaccessible. I've
>emailed our sysadmin. I'm afraid I don't have the necessary permissions to
>actually fix (or even see) the web server configuration.
>
>Hugh
>
>On Mon, Jun 25, 2018 at 6:22 AM Toma Tasovac <[hidden email]>
>wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> what happened to OxGarage?
>>
>> http://www.tei-c.org/oxgarage/ (which is the link given in the Tools
>> dropdown menu) gives oops that page can't be found
>>
>> All best,
>> Toma
>> --
>> Belgrade Center for Digital Humanities
>> http://humanistika.org

Belgrade Center for Digital Humanities

Re: oxgarage missing

Peter Stadler
Hi Nick,

I can confirm that I’m unable to connect to oxgarage.tei-c.org, as well.
Seems to be a server issue and probably needs a restart of the service (which I can’t do, sadly) …
In the meantime, please use oxgarage2.tei-c.org.

Thanks for reporting!
Peter

Am 03.10.2018 um 21:42 schrieb Nick Thieberger <[hidden email]>:

[...]

Martin Holmes
Seems to be running again now.