please do not edit the TEI wiki

Kevin Hawkins
Along with other parts of the TEI website, the TEI wiki has also been
reverted to a backup from March 2018.  Our sysadmins continue to work to
restore all of the website, so assuming that will happen, please do not
edit the wiki for now since any of these changes will be lost.  --Kevin

Re: please do not edit the TEI wiki

Kevin Hawkins
Colleagues,

Our sysadmins are making good progress on reconstructing the TEI
website.  I'll have more updates to come.

The last full backup of the TEI website contents is from July 6, a few
days before the disk failure.  So the wiki, for example, does not
include any edits made in between that and the failure.  There are
incremental backups that we can consult if necessary, but I'm hoping
that no one made significant edits to the wiki (or the jTEI submission
system or other parts of the TEI website) in the intervening days,
meaning we can simply start with the July 6 snapshot.  Please let me
know if this is a problem for you.

Kevin