site down since yesterday

Toma Tasovac-3
A colleague has just alerted me that the http://www.tei-c.org has been down since yesterday.

We're doing a full-day TEI workshop in Ljubljana on Monday. I hope that somebody can take care of this over the weekend.

All best,
Toma
Belgrade Center for Digital Humanities

Re: site down since yesterday

Marjorie Burghart-2
Hello,

For me the http://www.tei-c.org <http://www.tei-c.org/> website seems fine, with the notable exception of the Guidelines :( I get a 403 - Forbidden message, see for instance:
http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/ref-app.html

Good luck,
Marjorie

Re: site down since yesterday

Fabio Ciotti-3
There has been a serious hardware crash in the ADHO server, where TEI website is hosted, as many other sites of the ADHO galaxy. The sysad is working hard to recover all the websites and related services form backups, but the process will take time and probably will not restore all the sites at their last state. So keep fingers crossed.

When "sustainability" becomes something more than a fancy keyword for a paper.... we become really aware of its concreteness  only when disasters happen!

Il giorno sab 14 lug 2018 alle ore 16:45 Marjorie Burghart <[hidden email]> ha scritto:
Hello,

For me the http://www.tei-c.org <http://www.tei-c.org/> website seems fine, with the notable exception of the Guidelines :( I get a 403 - Forbidden message, see for instance:
http://www.tei-c.org/release/doc/tei-p5-doc/en/html/ref-app.html

Good luck,
Marjorie

Re: site down since yesterday

Luis Meneses
Hi All,

As a follow up to Fabio’s message:

The outage on the servers is massive.
We are working on restoring the sites as quickly as we can.

For now, a copy of the guidelines can be found at:

Best,
---~_---
Luis Meneses

http://humanistika.org