survey on videos in teaching

Susan Schreibman
Dear colleagues,

Educational videos have become a staple of both F2F and online teaching. We are conducting a survey to explore the use and effectiveness of and interest
in videos as pedagogical tools. It will take approximately 10 minutes to complete, and all responses will be anonymous.

We would like to hear from you about your experience using videos, either as an educator or as a learner. We are particularly interested in hearing from
people who have watched or used in an educational setting the videos available from the #dariahTeach platform <https://teach.dariah.eu/>, an online platform with open-source, high quality, multilingual teaching materials for the digital arts and humanities.
#dariahTeach has three TEI-related courses:

--
Text Encoding and the TEI (available in French and English)
--

Videos are part of virtually all of our online courses, and is the only
method of delivery for our Introduction to Digital Humanities course. The

To participate in the survey, please follow
https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/dariahTeach

To learn more about #dariahTeach please visit the #dariahTeach website
<https://www.dariah.eu/teach/>

--
Susan Schreibman
Professor of Digital Humanities